NAROK COUNTY UDA PARTY GRASSROOTS ELECTIONS SENSITIZATION &TRAINING PROGRAMME
The UDA Party Secretariat led by Mr. Kibet Kirui (Director Legal &Compliance) conducted grassroot sensitization/training in Narok County as part of the preparations towards the December grassroots.
Party officers accompanying the director included:
- Chepngetich Anet- Manager Legal and Compliance
- Sanare Punyua- Legal Officer
- Susan Toiran- Officer Membership
- Cosmas Bett- Election Officer
- Nana Rimas- Elections Officer
- Shikila Amboye.
The Narok county leadership was represented by:
- Hon. Tamalinye Koech- Deputy Governor
- Hon. Davis Dikirr –Speaker County Assembly
- Hon. Sonkoi Lemein- Leader of Majority
- All elected and nominated MCAs of the UDA party.
APPLY TO PARTICIPATE in the December 9th, 2023 Grassroots Elections by clicking the link – https://app.uda.ke/grassroot or https://uda.ke.